Monday, November 19, 2007

28 weeks

I had my 28 week check-up with the Ob/Gyn today. All is well. As he said I'm "growing well" and "gaining well" - as determined by weighing me (sorry, that information will remain confidential) and measuring my belly from top to bottom.

The baby was moving a lot, so it took him a few minutes to find the heartbeat - it usually take less than a minute. Earlier on that would have made me nervous - those few seconds used to be a bit nerve wracking as that was the only indication that everything was okay in there. But now that she's big enough that I feel a lot of movement during the day, including while the doctor was trying to find the heartbeat, no worries. As the doctor said, she was playing hide and seek.

And my test results from last visit's glucose test were all fine - so nothing to be concerned about there. Seems like all is going well, and overall I'm having a very easy pregnancy. I hear the third trimester is the worst - so we'll see how I feel in a couple more months!

No comments: